Hello, family and friends! I'm going to try my hand at keeping a travel blog this summer so you can hear about the adventures that Doug and I have as we bike across the country. Stay tuned!
Jen and Doug, I'm looking forward to following your journey. It reminded me of another couple that have been biking around the world: www.rmc4peace.com
You made it, took off on Wednesday! Hope day 2 was less chaotic & more relaxed. Nice that you got to say hello/goodbye to Tom, Kim, Ben, & Evan. Say HI to Rose for us. Onward! -- Jean & Reg
Jen and Doug, I'm looking forward to following your journey. It reminded me of another couple that have been biking around the world: www.rmc4peace.com
ReplyDeleteYou made it, took off on Wednesday! Hope day 2 was less chaotic & more relaxed. Nice that you got to say hello/goodbye to Tom, Kim, Ben, & Evan. Say HI to Rose for us. Onward! -- Jean & Reg
ReplyDelete