Those lentils look good. You guys have made a lot of progress; house, paperwork, first shipment of DLights, Jen's first Festival of Eid ! I know you've been working hard.
That is hands down the best hot sauce I've ever had. The bottle's changed, but does it taste the same? And If you happen to meet the owner at a high society toubab function, give them my email address. I would import a case every 6 months if I knew who to talk to.
Those lentils look good. You guys have made a lot of progress; house, paperwork, first shipment of DLights, Jen's first Festival of Eid ! I know you've been working hard.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Rosey Rose!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun showing her around!
Hugs to all of you,
Mom/Susan <3
That is hands down the best hot sauce I've ever had. The bottle's changed, but does it taste the same? And If you happen to meet the owner at a high society toubab function, give them my email address. I would import a case every 6 months if I knew who to talk to.
ReplyDeleteI take it Jim Bellenger likes hot stuff--so now you can welcome him properly! And you must like hot stuff too!
ReplyDeleteHope all your lights came through in good shape. Good luck with the next step.
HI to Rose from me.
Love,
Jean